Water jet cutter
At MGN we have a water jet cutter.
It entails the following:
- The supersonic jet accelerates the abrasive particles and erodes the material.
- Cuts parts 2 to 4 times faster than conventional water jet cutters for flat parts.
- Improves tolerances and geometry of cut parts at significantly higher speeds.
- True part stacking capability with uniform tolerance from layer to layer.
- Ability to cut soft materials on the same machine.
- CAD design of parts of any kind.
- Cuts up to 250 mm thick.